High-level management for efficient project management
Acting as project manager, Cosoltec assumes full responsibility of managing and coordinating construction mandates. Under the leadership of our management team, all project elements are supported professionally and methodically to carry it out while respecting deadlines and specific budgets.
With solid experience in managing complex and large-scale construction projects, Cosoltec can provide exemplary governance or partnership at all stages of your project. Our expertise includes the following responsibilities :
- Selection and supervision of project professionals;
- Establishment of a functional and technical program (FTP), jointly with the work originator;
- Execution and control of the overall project schedule from the design to the delivery phase;
- Analysis, coordination and validation of plans and specifications;
- Management of request for proposals from suppliers and contractors;
- Administration of contracts and payment claims;
- Verification and monitoring of the project’s compliance;
- Drafting of the project’s periodic progress reports;
- Complete management of criteria, consultants and reports required for obtaining LEED certification, if applicable.
Advantages of fully managing construction projects
- Better management of the budget and the schedule;
- Design-construction that can be achieved in accelerated mode to meet established deadlines;
- Transmission of risk management and project implementation;
- Access to recognized expertise from trusted managers;
- Increased quality performance at a competitive price.